Monday, November 22, 2010

Ideal Society

In my ideal society, I would have a balance of morality, logic, and some social aspects. The five people that would best represent my society would be Lieutenant Horatio Caine from CSI: Miami, Beyonce, Albert Einstein, Mother Theresa, and Martin Luther King, Jr. I chose Lieutenant Horatio Caine to be the law enforcement and the government. On the show, he plays a prominent role in leading his police force into various investigations. There has yet to be a case that he struggles with. Caine uses his logic and reasoning to solve any crime he faces. I think having logic and reasoning is something crucial for one to have in order to live in a society. I chose Beyonce to be the entertainer, sexual being, and artist. Beyonce entertains others with her beautiful voice and steers away from making bad decisions. I think she is also a very classy woman, which is something I would like to promote in my society. There should be a sense of pride in one's appearance, but not arrogance. One should not look frumpy, but strive for an elegant look. Beyonce can also spread her sense of style with others to follow. She also has the presence of a good friend or sister. Albert Einstein would be the scientist, scholar, and teacher. Einstein is known for his inventions and with his intelligence, he can solve any mental or mechanical problem. His mind is extremely sharp, which I believe to be rare among people. He has a desire to learn and achieve further than many others. With his knowledge and brilliance, my society would have most of its problems solved. Mother Theresa would assist in bringing about morality. Everybody needs to experience the power of serving others. It is a special feeling that motivates one to do more. Mother Theresa would be the nurturer and mother figure. She would share her love and care with others. Martin Luther King, Jr. would be the leader and the enlightener. His powerful words left a mark on society. He started a movement that turned into a success and risked his life for society's good. This is a leader worth having; a leader who puts others before himself without seeking any benefits of being "in control". Not only have I balanced my logical and moral aspects of society with Horatio Caine and Einstein on one end and Mother Theresa and Martin Luther King, Jr. on the other, I also managed to create a very diverse society with many different cultural backgrounds!

No comments: